Making meeting content more discoverable
Covering all your diverse content
HighWire Meeting Abstracts may include abstracts from a variety of activities such as lectures, plenary sessions and poster sessions. Through metadata supplied in the abstract itself or in the TOC manifest, Meeting Abstracts can show the agenda of a particular event and the abstracts for specific tracks and sessions.
Flexibility on how you share
HighWire ingests meeting abstracts as a separate content type that can be searched or tracked separately from article content. Meeting abstracts can be represented in their own site, or as supplemental content as part of a journal site, giving you total flexibility on how you promote and share.
Why Meeting Abstracts
- Makes more of your important meetings
- Gives your community more discoverability pre-meeting, encouraging attendance and planning for your delegates simpler
- Improves the exposure for your speakers
- Disseminates break-through knowledge to your wider community, quicker and further
- Allows you to bring abstracts into your own website or to keep separate, enabling you to work cross-journal or promote sponsored meetings outside of your core content