See how your content performs in real-time
Impact Vizor is an award-winning visual analytics tool that gives you real-time insight into the reach and impact of your scholarly content, allowing you to capitalize on trends and make better editorial decisions.
Understand how your articles perform with Impact Vizor™
Collate and understand your publishing data to better understand which articles are helping or hurting your figures.
Make informed business decisions based on editorial insights
Impact Vizor combines data from citations, usage, and social media with published metadata. This allows you to make evidence-based decisions about the impact of your publications.
Competitive context and benchmarking
Compare your article performance to that of competitors in similar disciplines, as well as seeing where your rejected articles end up and the amount of citations they get.
Early indicators for success and failure
We help you to identify and support emerging content trends, and maximize resources around the topics that resonate most with your community.
Thanks to its visual nature, Impact Vizor is easy to use, making it easy to analyze impact or spot trends at a glance.
Why Impact VizorTM?
- Rejected Article Tracker shows you where rejected journals are eventually published, along with citation rates.
- Hot Article Tracker analyzes published articles to find the most cited, and gives you year-on-year comparisons to identify trends.
- Hot Object Tracker compares different groups of articles and topics to show performance across contents sections, collections, issues, or journals.
- Citation distribution surveyor visualizes citation patterns for individual and groups of articles.
- Section Performance Analyzer compares the group performance of articles over time.
- View and analyze the relationship between citations and different types of usage, such as article downloads.
- Cohort Comparator tracks the trends in your discipline.