Custom content collections that suit your reader's needs
Give your content life beyond the journal with our custom collection toolkit, an easy-to-use web application that lets you curate articles, books and chapters into tailored collections complete with their own dedicated landing pages.
Create, curate, collate
Curate content on the fly by using our simple drag-and-drop interface to create easily publishable collections.
Custom Collections gives you the freedom to mix and match content from across your corpus and present it in one page for easy access. Collections can be dynamically updated whenever content is updated, saving you time and ensuring that your readers always have the most up-to-date information.
Expose your content to new audiences and build new revenue streams
Collections can be tagged with keywords to make them discoverable within your native search results, or embedded into your homepage or mini-sites to promote selected content and showcase hot topics. Aid your researchers by giving them access to everything they need in one place – and open up new revenue opportunities by cross-pollinating your content.
Why Custom Collection Toolkit?
- Building collections is quick and easy
- Promote high‐profile authors or research topics
- Add value and support events such as conferences or meetings
- Target specific content to reader segments
- Respond to trending news or current events
- Drive sales by pairing content, such as combining articles with book chapters
- Enhance discoverability by integrating collections into sites, pages and widgets
- Keywords extend discoverability within Google