Location : NOIDA, India
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Provide technical leadership to cloud and devops operations.
Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system.
Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
Perform the installation and high-performance configuration of Apache Tomcat, java based CMS/content management system, Apache, mod rewrite, mod_ssl and mod_jk , PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL and MySQL Database servers.
System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
Troubleshoot problems and log problem reports for recurring issues.
Review monitoring infrastructure for anomalies
- Strong Hands on experience in AWS DevOps (SVN/GIT) with CI/CD Pipeline
- Familiarity with Azure/GCP clouds
- Hands-on experience with EC2, ECS, ELB, EBS, S3, VPC, IAM, Cloud Watch, Storage Gateway.
- Creating Network architecture using VPC, subnets and route tables according to the architecture and requirements.
- Creating and configuring ELB / Auto Scaling Group based on the requirements.
- IAM-Restricting the users to their resources only i.e. giving resource level permissions by customizing the IAM policies.
- Designing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems and backup configuration using Amazon Web Services.
- Highly skilled in deployment, data security and troubleshooting of the applications using AWS Services
- Setting Up Amazon SNS Notifications to trigger CloudWatch Events Rule.
- Good knowledge on AWS Cloud Formation create templates and modify existing Stack.
- Knowledge on writing Docker file for Applications
- Good Experience with Kubernetes, AKS.
- Experience working with configuring monitoring tools and provide high SLA for uptime.
- Experience with automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge on infrastructure components such as DNS, DHCP, Active Directory(AD), AD Group Policies, LDAP, LDAP Integration, Exchange, E-Mail Servers such as postfix, sendmail etc.
- At least 8+ years with 3+ years’ experience in managing AWS/cloud infrastructure.
- A BE/BTech in Computer Science or some equivalent academic stance from premium colleges.
PS: The interviewer and/or the supervisor will discuss all elements of the role-brief with the post-holder, and it is recognized that the responsibilities associated with the role may change over time in alignment with the business need. The information contained within this role brief is provided for guidance, is not contractual, and is not an exhaustive list of all accountabilities that the post-holder may have.
Latest news and blog articles
Rising Giants: The Emerging Scholarly Markets of India and China