Launch and manage multiple journals on one site
Origins allows our customers to host multiple journals on a single, publisher branded site, enabling publishers to manage and simultaneously release new features including design updates and product integrations across all journals.
Power to publishers
Empower journal publishers to expand their publishing program’s reach by providing them the tools to efficiently manage their journal collections.
Efficiently manage your journals
For journal publishers who are looking to more efficiently manage a collection of journals, Origins provides the tools to release new features, product integrations, and design updates across all the journals simultaneously. New journals launched on Origins will inherit the publisher design, feature set, and integrations of the collection of journals – reducing traditional overhead and implementation decisions for a quicker journal launch.
Scalable and reliable
Unlike other publishing platforms, Origins is built on the HighWire Intelligent Platform which offers the publication scalability, product integrations and partnerships, and 99.97% up-time that provides publishers the crucial tools to grow and monetize their content.
Why choose Origins?
- Efficient management of a collection of publications with similar use cases with uniform feature set and design across journals.
- Release new features, product integrations, and design updates across all the journals on an Origins site simultaneously.
- Built on the HighWire Intelligent Platform and JCore that provides best of breed features and reliability (99.97% uptime).
- Scalability: Leveraging the intelligent platform, Origins is designed from the ground up to meet the needs of publishers, including the unique ability to grow and scale their publishing program quickly.
- Reduction of traditional overhead and implementation decisions for a quicker journal launch.
- Spin up and launch new journals quickly including unproven journals and open access journals.
- Easy upgrade and migration to JCore when journals are ready for individual journal site, branding, and features.