Location: NOIDA, India
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, design, implement, test, and document application code in adherence to functional and non-functional (performance, scalability, security, usability) business requirements.
- Work with technical leads, project management, product owners, technical architects and testing staff to develop and deploy high quality applications.
- As part of an agile team, share responsibility for refining, planning, and estimating the duration and complexity of tasks.
- Develop systems that adhere to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Unit test all new software thoroughly to ensure highest quality levels possible.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of software development developing scalable web-based applications.
- 2+ years of experience in a mid – senior level role.
- Excellent software development skills including; requirements analysis, software design, design skills and knowledge of design patterns, unit and -integration testing, maintenance.
- Good knowledge of the core Java APIs -Knowledge of Spring core (or other Java IOC or web framework), Spring Framework, J2EE, EJB, RDBMS (SQL, MySQL and/or Oracle), Tomcat, Caching/Memcached, Reporting & Analytics.
- Has had good experience with Java persistence API (JPA) using hibernate or other implementation
- Knowledge of SQL Database Systems such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server or SQLite.
- Experience in AWS cloud added advantage.
PS: The interviewer and/or the supervisor will discuss all elements of the role-brief with the post-holder, and it is recognized that the responsibilities associated with the role may change over time in alignment with the business need. The information contained within this role brief is provided for guidance, is not contractual, and is not an exhaustive list of all accountabilities that the post-holder may have.
Latest news and blog articles
The Impact of New Public Access Requirements for US Federally Funded Research