Location: NOIDA, India
You will be responsible for key contributions to publication sites, working with a wide variety of HighWire staff on many varied joint efforts. In addition, you will be responsible for identifying, documenting and communicating solutions to others, including internal staff as well as to customers directly.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Assess project requests and develop clear, accurate technical approaches for project work/solutions that will be developed both locally and offshore.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes and/or automate technical solutions so that job functions can be performed more efficiently.
- BTech, MCA in computer science or engineering degree or a related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Proven experience in developing components, hook events, and full stack development experience using Drupal and PHP
- Excellent Drupal experience building web sites using built-in and contributed modules including production development of public websites.
- Strong PHP OR PERL development experience.
- A solid knowledge of PHP and associated libraries and tools.
- Deep background developing high performance, high availability sites leveraging load balancers, CDN, caching tools, dev-ops tools and front-end optimization techniques.
- A deep background in Unix shell, database design and Apache web server configuration
- Excellent communication skills
PS: The interviewer and/or the supervisor will discuss all elements of the role-brief with the post-holder, and it is recognized that the responsibilities associated with the role may change over time in alignment with the business need. The information contained within this role brief is provided for guidance, is not contractual, and is not an exhaustive list of all accountabilities that the post-holder may have.
Latest news and blog articles
Life Science Alliance Renews Partnership with HighWire