Tech Lead - Java
Location : NOIDA, India
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership to projects or components of products. Build and manage a team of 10 top notch engineers. Optimize your own code and also make sure engineers are able to optimize theirs.
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Work closely with Product Management, Business Development and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace.
- Have demonstrable experience in architecting and driving implementation of large-scale services or experiences spanning, multiple systems and groups
- You are supposed to be equally responsible for the success/failure of the various initiatives.
- Very good in low level design i.e. design classes with clear responsibilities.
- Responsible for production deployment of code and support for any production bugs.
- Ability to handle some ambiguity and chaos of a very fast paced environment.
- Excellent leadership skills to mentor the engineers under you.
- Proficiency in system design. Deep understanding on how various distributed systems works & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems.
- Comfortable with Microservices, NoSQL databases, and various communication protocols i.e. REST/ Message queues/ RPC.
- Exposure to functional programming and/or event driven programming.
- Understanding of production and cloud architecture like AWS
- Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- At least 7-10 years in a top tier product company and some experience in managing a team.
- A BE/BTech in Computer Science or some equivalent academic stance from premium colleges.
PS: The interviewer and/or the supervisor will discuss all elements of the role-brief with the post-holder, and it is recognized that the responsibilities associated with the role may change over time in alignment with the business need. The information contained within this role brief is provided for guidance, is not contractual, and is not an exhaustive list of all accountabilities that the post-holder may have.