Meeting Abstracts - Making meeting content more discoverable
More power from meetings
Meetings and events are often the focus for so much new and exciting content. HighWire Meeting Abstracts allows you to make your meeting content more discoverable, boosting awareness beforehand and promoting ground-breaking findings afterwards. Click HERE for more information.
Covering all of your diverse content
HighWire Meeting Abstracts may include abstracts from a variety of activities such as lectures, plenary sessions and poster sessions. Through metadata supplied in the abstract itself or in the TOC manifest, Meeting Abstracts can show the agenda of a particular event and the abstracts for specific tracks and sessions.
Flexibility on how you share
HighWire ingests meeting abstracts as a separate content type that can be searched or tracked separately from article content. Meeting abstracts can be represented in their own site, or as supplemental content as part of a journal site, giving you total flexibility on how you promote and share.
Why Meeting Abstracts?
- Makes more of your important meetings
- Gives your community more discoverability pre-meeting, encouraging attendance and planning for your delegates simpler
- Improves the exposure for your speakers
- Disseminates break-through knowledge to your wider community, quicker and further
- Allows you to bring abstracts into your own website or to keep separate, enabling you to work cross-journal or promote sponsored meetings outside of your core content