Impact Vizor™ - visual analytics for content value
Rapid insight for data driven, evidence based editorial and business decisions
Impact Vizor™ is part of the HighWire Analytics solution. An award winning visual analytics tool, Impact Vizor™ provides insight into the reach and impact of your scholarly content. It brings early citation and usage data together in interactive viewers to help you make fast, informed decisions.
To discover more about how HighWire Analytics can bring together data from across your publishing program and other sources to provide unparalleled insight into the impact and value of your content, click here >
Evidence at your fingertips
Impact Vizor integrates data about citations, usage, and social media with published metadata and internal editorial data in almost realtime. This allows you to make evidence-based decisions about the impact of your publications.
Early indication of success and failure
Impact Vizor visualizes impact for both published and rejected articles, allowing you to identify and support emerging content trends or divert resources away from topics that are no longer resonating with your community.
No technical skills required
Thanks to its visual nature, Impact Vizor provides easily accessible editorial and business insight that can be accessed quickly by anyone, regardless of their technical expertise.
Why Impact Vizor™?
- REJECTED ARTICLE TRACKER provides insight into where rejected journal articles are eventually published and their citation rates
- HOT ARTICLE TRACKER tracks published articles to determine which are most cited and compares them year to year to identify trends
- HOT OBJECT TRACKER compares impact between different groups of articles and topics such as contents sections, collections, issues, or journals
- CITATION DISTRIBUTION SURVEYOR visualizes citation patterns for individual and groups of articles
- SECTION PERFORMANCE ANALYZER compares the impact performance of groups of articles such as journal sections over time
- ADVANCED CORRELATOR OF CITATION & USAGE visualizes the relationship between citations and different types of usage such as article downloads
- COHORT COMPARATOR tracks the trends in your discipline by impact, providing you with competitive benchmarking.